Welcome to our first-ever Q & A with Our Founder Chelsea Lagos 🎉
We wanted to let you get to know the woman behind the business a little more!
1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
I’d love to live in the Yucatan in Mexico 🇲🇽
2. What is your biggest fear?
Losing someone close to me.
3. What is your favourite family vacation?
We LOVE LOVE LOVE Visiting Kelowna
4. What really makes you angry?
Injustice and racism
5. What motivates you to work hard?
My family, I want to give them all of the opportunities out there and show them how big the world really is.
6. What is your favourite thing about your career?
Working with clients that I connect with. It makes my job so much easier!
7. What is your biggest complaint about your job?
Having ZERO control over what the platforms are doing.
8. What is your proudest accomplishment?
Next to my children, I would say growing Get Social YEG to where it is today!
9. What is your favourite book to read?
I have such a huge variety of books that I love that I can’t really say only one.
10. What makes you laugh the most?
So many things, like stupid movies and stand-up comedy, even some TikTok creators are so funny I actually cry.
11. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
Joker – it was really good but not what I expected.
12. What did you want to be when you were small?
A rockstar like Jem, a vet, a hairstylist…
13. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Relax at the beach with my kids with my phone turned off, completely unplugged.
14. What is your favourite game or sport to watch and play?
Watch – hockey, play – soccer.
15. Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car?
Drive a car
16. What would you sing at Karaoke night?
Salt’n’Peppa – Shoop
17. What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most?
Sonic 102.9 growing up – Power 92.5
18. Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house?
Mow the lawn, it’s done so much faster!
19. If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work?
20. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Street Tacos from Mexico